HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SkidPan Information and Map
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: SkidPan Information and Map Reply with quote

I was going to post this stuff out but I haven't got a lot of postal addresses yet, and a lot of people are paying on thursday and friday, so I thought I'd just post it here.

Ok ... first of all, here is a map:

http://www.drivingmanagement.com.au/skipmap.gif

Like Yobbo (i think) said, take the entrance to the dump, but instead of going straight ahead into the dump, turn right through a set of gates into the complex ... just inside the gates, turn right again and head to the skid pan. There will be signs on the day with the same Driving Management Australia logo as is on the map ... so just follow the arrow. My mobile number is 0413 279 822 ... so if you get lost give me a call.

Before you come, you should do the following to prepare your car:

- Put some petrol in it ... there is no refuelling service on the complex.
- Check your oil and coolant levels.
- Check your tire pressures.
- Secure or remove any loose items that might be thrown around inside your car or that could slide under your pedals etc.
- Have a quick look around and make sure there are not more than 2 people - including yourself - in the car.
- If you have not paid yet, make sure you have $60 in your glove box.

Arrive as close to 7:45 as you can. The people that turn up at 7:45 will be starting at 8 whether you're there or not.

That's it for now ... I'm sure I'll remember something tomorrow so check back here later.

draevon
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: SkidPan Information and Map Reply with quote

Sorry Draevon but the link aitn working...
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: CORRECTED LINK Reply with quote

I just noticed that u proly did a typo draevon so corrected it for u this link works...

http://www.drivingmanagement.com.au/skidmap.gif
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: CORRECTED LINK Reply with quote

ARE HELMETS OR ANY SAFTY GEAR NEEDED??
DID U GET ME DEPOSITE OF $120.85??
(opps caps)

cheers gene
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: CORRECTED LINK Reply with quote

No helmets or safety gear is required other than your seatbelt
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: CORRECTED LINK Reply with quote

go fugure the drivers seat belt is the only one that dont work Wink lol
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: CORRECTED LINK Reply with quote

Swap it for the passenger belt ... they're symmetrical aren't they?
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: People who have payed Reply with quote

Disco ... no safety gear. For all safety requirements this is treated as a public road, so seatbelt, t-shirt and not wearing thongs would suit me fine.

Here is a list of people who have paid and been paid for according to my bank account as of right now:

- Frederick
- Gemini Driving Yobbo
- Greg J
- Greg J's Friend
- Gene
- Twisted Torque

So I'm still a few hundred dollars short of covering my costs. If you can pay me into my bank account, please do it as soon as possible. I just want to make sure I've at least covered my costs before I let people start paying on the day.

For anyone who was going to pay by putting money in my letterbox, my address is 3 Fir Street in Victoria Point. Please put your money in an envelope with your name on it so I know who has payed ... and don't take anyone elses envelope. I'm working till 9:30 all this week so I can't accept payments in person ... sorry about that.

So can anyone who is coming and hasn't payed yet please reply here and let me know what their plans are. If you told me you were coming but aren't any more, please let me know that too.

draevon
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: CORRECTED LINK Reply with quote

yeah thats what im doing Smile
it use to have harnesses. so i threw my coupe belts in it for this weekend. and the drivers one aint working so im swaping them
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: People who have payed Reply with quote

im goin to sit at your place and flog everyones money Very Happy
heheh
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: ALSO.... Reply with quote

im thinking of putting my 17's on the front of the wagon.. is there anythiing AT ALL that we could hit and fuck a rim?? or is it all compleatly open ?? (ie no gutters, or concrete walls to hit)
cheers gene
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: ALSO.... Reply with quote

"Anyone else who would like to bring an unregistered vehicle on the day should also send me an email so that I can reply to them and [code] explain to them why this is not possible [/code]. "

Is it reg'd vehicles only draevon?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ALSO.... Reply with quote

hense the "email me"
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ALSO.... Reply with quote

righto
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: People who have payed Reply with quote

yeah i bet u will be sitting out the front of his house flogging
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: