HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

cheap triming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LENEY SR20
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: cheap triming Reply with quote

i am a apprentice auto trimer i can do some pretty wild stuff i do door trims front seats back seats steering wheels sun visers and other small stuff . im just looking for a little cash so i pretty reason able with prices the things i dont do is carpets head linnings and dashes
thx guys les
btw im in brisbane
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

hey les how much will you do a set of tg seats and a rear seat, with blue and grey vynil, or velour give me the two prices, i will have to send you the seats.

thanx nathan, if you wanna contact me email me on i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
LENEY SR20
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

vynil about 350 for the fronts and 250 for the rear and about 50 bucks extra for velore. or ill do the lot for 500
cheers les
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

Those are pretty reasonable prices. Can you do leather as well, or just vinyl and\or velour? If you can do leather, any chance of getting a rough approximate on how much that would cost? Hmmm, I might have to make a trip up to brissie to see my friends after all Wink Very Happy
Cheers Smile
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

leather is like $600 per hide... im ghuessing u would use 2 hides for the front and rear seats....
+ laybor

$cha-ching$
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

true gene very true leather is $90 a meter and u would need about 6 meters all up and thats just for inserts [ i wouldnt waist leather on boarders] so it would cost close to a grand to do front and back in leater. unless u wwere intrested in black leather or dark blue cause i can get that very cheap atm. about 600 in blue or black leather
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

I was expecting leather to cost a fair bit, but that's still cheaper than I had been expecting (quotes from here are in the order of $3.5k and upwards!). I am thinking of getting grey and black theme in the cabin, so black leather would be fine for that.

I'm guessing that the borders would be done in vinyl then? Do you have any pics of your work? Could you email me them at wynterhartt@hotmail.com please.

Also, are you able to do door trims in leather\velour\vinyl as well? I'm looking at getting some custom door trims made up to suit the overall theme as well, with built-in speaker pods to retain an integrated look, rather than an "added on after the fact" look.

Cheers Smile
pnk817
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: cheap triming Reply with quote

i have a sparco seat are you able to recover that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: