HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

possibly up for sale wagon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2wild4u355
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: possibly up for sale wagon Reply with quote

possibly will be up for sale by the end of the week 1979 td panelvan with side panels, painted in hothouse green, with extra mettalic, chrome mags with 205 tyres, custom front end and rear, with relocated numberplate and aerial, removed door locks, etc. custom interior, 1600 with big cam, new head and carby, extractors and full exhaust, 5 speed with rpm clutch and a locked diff, with new torque rod mounts and bushes, tinted windows, central locking and alarm, will be asking $3300 if interested email me at halfan8@hotmail.com for photos.
FullGrownGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: possibly up for sale wagon Reply with quote

if ur in perth i might be interested....
markop
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: possibly up for sale wagon Reply with quote

hey
where are you???
Can you please send me some full pics of the beast to me PLEASE at armo70@hotmail.com
2wild4u355
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: possibly up for sale wagon Reply with quote

sorry i forgot im in perth
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: possibly up for sale wagon Reply with quote

Sorry im not exactly interested in buying the car but can you please send some pics of it to wright@dcsi.net.au as i am thinking of painting my car in hot house green. Dont worry im in Victoria and its a sedan.
2wild4u355
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: possibly up for sale wagon Reply with quote

your email adress isnt working?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: