HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Everyone!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Everyone!! Reply with quote

As My daewoo ended up round a pole( dont discriminate because i drove a red daewoo with chromies, ive been loyal to this site since my first gemini 2 years ago!!!) on the golden way 2 weeks ago, im now in the market for another gem...i have received my insurance payout as it was written of and im looking at returning to the rear wheel drive scene in another gemini...is NEONE in adelaide selling a really nice gem up to the $2,800 mark...???

Cheers alot everyone, brent...(and incase heppz is under a new name no asswipe i will not bother buying selling or haveing nething to do wit u and ure fake promises)
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Everyone!! Reply with quote

Try MR_DOHCT, or whatever his alias is now??

he has a TF with a Rebuilt Injected G180 Twin cam, and in Adelaide

can only try Smile

regards
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Everyone!! Reply with quote

You weren't the one that was getting around in the daewoo with chromies and the white bits and pieces over it. If so please don't do anything like that to a Gemini.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone!! Reply with quote

I think there was a panelvan in the paper this week or last week that sounded nice. How exactly did you crash on the Golden Way? My mate flies up and down there in his 330+kw SS and hes still goin.

Pavlos.
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone!! Reply with quote

pity u dont say nothing like that to my face dude. a matter of fact i do have a gem for sale...

mate as i have told everyone one on here i have changed now and have told then to kick me off if i do anything again.... i have told everyone i am sorry but if u dont accept ur no loss dude...i wont lose sleep over it.

your choice

to bad about ur car to bud...and no im not making fun ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: