HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

i need help!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rip_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: i need help!!!! Reply with quote

i changed my oil the other day and put on a new filter and ever since my gemi has been actin weird. its had a rattlin sound come from the bonnet and it started backfirin, even when i'm idlin. does anyone kno wat happened? some of my friends reckon i mit have hit the distributor when i replaced the filter?
please help. ripoche@idx.com.au
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: i need help!!!! Reply with quote

good chance its ya timing if the distributer is a bit loose, i bumped mine when i was messin with carbies
rip_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: i need help!!!! Reply with quote

ok thanx m8
also was wonderin if u knew anyone sellin an 1800 or 2L isuzu or piazza, my 180g's gotplenty of problems and i wanna swap it soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: