HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Att: Hilly and Gene FJ20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy_TEPanVan
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Att: Hilly and Gene FJ20 Reply with quote

Hey boys, I havent been on lately so I couldnt reply to the post sorry.
Hilly to answer your questions first, yes I have thought about a custom sump and mounts. I have bought a set of SR20 mounts from a silvia and they are being modified as we speak. As for the sump same place is doing it for me and yes I kow it needs to be modified although zip ties sound like a plan Razz
Gene = You said you were good with glass, either post up your number or msg me on 0414703951 and ill organise a time for u to come around. Im moving the engine to its new hoem (my shed) on the weekend so if u wanna come around sometime this weekend and take a looksie at the piece of shite its goin into and the engine itself. Lemme know either way. By the way when u say glass Im hoping you mean fibreglass coz I need some fibreglassing done if your keen, i can slip you some alcohol or cash depending on what you fancy. and ill supply the shit too.
By the way I saw a very pessimistic post by gene stating there was no way a lsd would fit simply into a gemmie, well im out to prove you wrong, a mate reckons 800 bucks he can get me one so Razz (we will see how hard it is to fit up however hahahaha) anyways catch yas all later, if you got any questions about the conversion or whatever post em under this topic as I cant be stuffed goin back to old ones CHEERS! (apologise for ULTRA long post)
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Hilly and Gene FJ20 Reply with quote

hey dude, dont mock the zippy ties Razz. i live by a saying... IF IT'S WORTH FIXING...ITS WORTH ZIPPY-TIES! oh, and about the LSD, yeah ya can get them to fit because i know a bloke on the other side of town that had one in his coupe before he wrote it off and the last time that i spoke with him he had stripped the coupe out and selling it for parts. and i think that her was selling/sold (not quite sure) for $750 ono. so there ya have it
Hilly
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Att: Hilly and Gene FJ20 Reply with quote

the question was
"any STRONG LSD center that will fit STRAIGHJT into teh GEMINI diff housing"

i can get a hylux diffconversion using the gemini torque tube for $800 easy. but thats not the hylux center in the gem housing now is it Very Happy

i can fit a vb-vk center intot the gemini housing easy as, cost nothing (except parts) but there not a scrong center

piece out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: