HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP Reply with quote

Hi, heres the list and prices I gonna get rid of em this time for cheap cause sick of never getting em sold. I tried to write as much as can but if want to knwo anymore feel fre to reply to luke_hen@hotmail.com or here. NOTE: These prices are for this week only. COD is not an option at this stage pickup or delivery in se qld.

Stage 4 crow cam $80

It has been used but is an origial billet ground crow cam. I cant say the exact kms or hours use but it isnt worm very much at all. As I'm sure u are all aware cams are very very strong so this is a bargain compared to the $350+ u would have to pay for get it new from melbourne. If interested I will supply the 2L rockers for extra $10.

34 ADM Weber with new racing chrome air filter assembly $80

This weber is one before the pollution gear but still comes with electric choke if u want. It was rekitted a yr ago but hasnt been used since although was kept clean and is still in perfect condition. The air filter assembly is only bout 3 months old and was bought new for $50, replacement air filters are fairly cheap too compared to some aftermarket assemblies. Is much better webber in my opinion to 32/36 for a high power engine and perfect for turbo setup. The power delivery is smooth with high constant torque easily achieved with matched cam (like one above) and proper tuning.

I will give all of above (including rockers) for $130 if seels this wk.. if u want just cam or carby find someone else to buy other half and still give u price.

Dont forget this price for this wk only.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP Reply with quote

will that webber fit on a lynx side draft manifold??

will take it all
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP Reply with quote

Gene,

I thought u would know better than that mate its a downdraft carby so yeah u could put it on side bt u wont go far??? So they sold then?? When can u pick em up?? I might do delivery tonight if willing to offer fuel money as well.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP Reply with quote

hahaha. umm.. not tonight i have tafe.

what manifold will this webber suit then??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP Reply with quote

same bolt holes as a 32/36 so the standard manifold with an adaptor plate...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Performance Bits Ipswich CHEAP Reply with quote

sweet. i will take all that and the rocker thingos...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: