HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

coolin system in my tg...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: coolin system in my tg... Reply with quote

hey is it ok to have a thermo fan and another fan on the other goin at the same time....
from fang
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: coolin system in my tg... Reply with quote

No reason why not. If you need the extra cooling.because it's getting hot, I'd be looking at the reason for that first.
If it's not overheating, then just remove the fixed fan completely, and gain an extra couple of kw's.
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: coolin system in my tg... Reply with quote

well dude, if you are running a stock or near stock motor, rip off ya fan from the front of ya motor. get your ass to the wreckers and get yourself a 9" thermo from out of the disguiting mitsubishi van and shove it on the front of ya radiator (make sure that it is blowing into the radiator). if you leave it on constant power from your accessories, you will never have any overheating problems. if u want ne more info about that kinda stuff?! MJH_96@HOTMAIL.COM
cheers
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: coolin system in my tg... Reply with quote

yeh thanks dudez......yeh my thermo fan only comes on now wen it gets over 3/4 on da temp gauge ..and i just got the normal fan runnin were da fan belt is n stuff...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: