HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Big things for Perth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Big things for Perth Reply with quote

Perth streets be ready, koz theres a shitload going down.
The first ever real Perth gemini Meeting is underway next Sunday (check meets forum) as a general chance for everyone to get to know each other better, talk about upcoming events, and give suggestions for other upcoming events. Two weeks after is our ONE YEAR anniversary cruise, celebrating the first Gemini cruise, which was fucking shocking, but has led to our larger cruises which are held now. Hopefully we can track down some other cars to come join the fun. So if your in Perth, come along, and if you see any other Geminis, pull 'em over and tell them to come along.
There should be another Cruise late October, but that is to be seen.

Along with the meeting, theres going to be a lot of talk about going official and starting a club. From there, who knows. Hopefully a full-on website and more than two people in the chat room. Which, by the way, is #westerngems ont he Austnet server of mIRC.

So come on Perth, everyone pitch in, and we'll make this real.
Hmm... gonna go write a letter to Hot4's and Fast Fours and get some free plugs....
I'm a thinker...

Adam.
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Big things for Perth Reply with quote

ooo i'm getting a phat!!! hahah j/j I am getting excited but. I recon there should also be a small membership fee??? and maybe a newsletter every now and then. U still havnt givin me the details of where I am ment to be going dood? u got my mobile number sms me or something and see ya's in 7 days. dave u better go
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Big things for Perth Reply with quote

hey dude sounds awesome, will chat to u later i got a few more people sending me emails and msgs anout the club so we will organise things in a week.

i got ideas already and the forms for the official club which i will be setting up this week just need to know if ur all cool with Gemini Club of WA name

cyas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: