HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Partay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

Start: Belmont Oasis Carpark
Next to Belmont Skate Park
11:15 meet, 11:45 Cruise, 24th August.

Exit Carpark turning right onto Abernethy rd.
Left at lights onto Leach hwy, then left at end onto Tonkin hwy.
Left at lights onto Collier Rd then right at end onto Walter rd West.
Left at first lights onto Crimea St then left at first lights onto Morely Dr.
Right onto Light st then left into Rec Centre Carpark.
Regroup

Await for further Details.

Well, what y'all think?
that was quick, so cut me some slack.
I want a quick cruise, koz its the 'meeting' that is the focus for the day rather than the day.
Take a look over it, and tell me what you think.
and if possible, print some out.

Oh, ANd this meeting is for PAST CRUISERS ONLY with the exception of DANIEL (MR GEM) and JOSH (JOSH) as they have been on the forums for a while.
apologies if i spelt ur names wrong.
Any more info, call me, 0418 943 757, or luke if u got his number.
Cyas there or b4
and PHIL and AARON I WANT THOSE FUCKING PICS! So either burn em, or ill bring my fucking whole computer to lukes so we can put em on and then get em on the webpage.
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

yo yo sounds good to me may have a friend of mine coming a dude that works at strathfield, not sure yet he is a busy boy hahaha but yeh not after a long cruise as i could be cruising with no stereo although knowing me id whack it together even if it just worked for one day using sticky tape and all yeh see how it goes though

seeyas
daniel
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

awsome i'll get some shit off him hahahaha my brother might come up with me but he wont get in the way
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

"Oh, ANd this meeting is for PAST CRUISERS ONLY with the exception of DANIEL (MR GEM) and JOSH (JOSH) as they have been on the forums for a while."

Feel free to tell me im wrong but isnt tha whole idea of going on a cruise meant to be for every Perth Gemini Owners enjoyment wether they be gemini newbies or hotgemini newbies??

i mean in perth there isnt that many car cruises and nearly no strictly Gemini Cruises so i dont see tha point in only allowing certain people to come.

sorry for tha bitch but thats my 2 cents

cheers
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

haha nah man, thats cool. thing is, its not so much a cruise, rather a gathering/meeting style thing, and as luke has been nice enuff to put his house up, we have to restrict it to the people we know so as to keep some dropkick faggot buying a $100 gem and rocking up with 50 mates.....
otherwise, all gemini cruises are open to any gem owner, and sometime in the future, open to any car on certain cruises.
exceptions, however, can be made, so if ne1 else wants to come along, gimme a yell, we can sort something out.

Mmmm Chocolate
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

hey peoples after this gathering i will be making sure that there will be a cruise hopefully 2 weeks later and it will be for everyone, those who dont make it thsi time round dont be discourage aas u r correct there is few or no gemini clubs around hence the meeting to organise a club as i have been wanting to make one for a while now, so those who have not been on a cruise before dont worry this club will get up and running and all will be invited and as germini said it may be open to other cars in the future which will give us an all round style, so be patient my young jedi, the force is strong. dont go to the darkside yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! any hows of to attach some speakers cause my car is stripped and i need to go out but no stereo left so i think i'll attach some otherwise id go maddddddddddddddd i tells ya madddd

have fun peoples will be back later

anyone wanna chat my numbers posted in the clubs section as is the email address for the club so dont stress the next cruise is just around the corner
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

Sorry fellaz (slaps himself in tha face)didnt realize it waz more of a gathering then a cruz, but yerr wen ya get a proper cruise organised be sure to post is so i can meet u fellaz and go for a hoon.

cheers
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

haha thats cool DOHC, hope to see you on the next one tho.
hell, if u get bored, come along to the meet on the 24th, meet us then. maybe u can come along neways (shh)

and daniel, we will talk about this at the meeting... sorry, im just protective of what i have created...

hehe well then! until the day which is, take care.
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

just come u panzy, everyone else HAS to. =)
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

i cant make it i have prior arangements but germini call me dude regarding the next race meeting if your still interetsed in helping out
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Partay Reply with quote

yeh im 17 and i just bought a semi done up gemini and i was wanderin if i coold cruze long coz i wood like ot join the gemini club....my name is chris and im 17
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: