HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sale or Wreck...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Sale or Wreck... Reply with quote

TE Wagon, going cheap, needs work.
Reply here.
S.E.Melbourne.

Yonnee.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale or Wreck... Reply with quote

If only it was a TX Coupe....
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale or Wreck... Reply with quote

My little bro needs a project car, How much work is needed? He turns 18 in June next year and wants it on the road then. And how much?
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale or Wreck... Reply with quote

Body cancer has got the top of the inner guards, (as usual) and both side front floors would either need welding up or replacement floor pans welded in and the tunnel round the gearbox mount is cracked, could be welded...
From the firewall back, the rest of the car is in not bad nick. Has all glass, tailgate has no structural rust and is reasonably straight. Motor through to tailshaft have been donated but can throw in 4spd.

As for $$, come and have a look, make an offer over $150, and the reco steering rack and Master cylinder goes with it, anything less and they stay with me. I'll probably even consider a couple a slabs!! Very Happy (mmmm beeer) I have another rack to swap if that's the case.

0413 074523

Cheers, Yonnee.
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sale or Wreck... Reply with quote

I dont think my little bro is up fot that much work, if there wasnt so much body cancer it would be great!
Thanks anyways

Tex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: