HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Busted @ 238kph
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Beast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

Now heres a story to tell,
Me mates brother went over seas and left his car for me mate to use unitll he returned which was in about a yr or 2, its a VL commodore, 5.7 litre V8 supercharged.
anyway me mate usualy neva speed and cause he is on his P's and doesnt wanna get busted. but this one time him and his mate thought they would just test it out. so they were on the new southern express way and he was doin 238kph and the car was still increasing with ease and then fair enought he saw the flashing light, the cop woulda been doin at least 260kph, cause they gained in no time!
so yeh he lost his licence for 6 months and copped a $640 fine! and another funny part was that his mum had to cum pick him up from the freeway at 12:15 in the morning.
Hard lesson to learn i thought!
N!ck...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

hahaha thats a classic, good thing he didnt try to keep running or he prolly woulda crashed the car...
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

pissy fine. mate of mine got $1600 fine 12 month lose of license for 60km over (160 in a 100) and 9 months probation

i call
BS on that story
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

titties are good!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

who cares if he crashed? it was only a vl geez Razz
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 38kph Reply with quote

a mate of mines dad runs a car yard, and used to give my mate cars off the lot to drive. when he was on his p's, we were fanging from orange to bathurst in an nx coupe and a copper in an unmarked 4wd pulls us over. my mate got off scott-free mostly because of the big innocent act he put on. true story, i was there, so i guess it all depends on the copper.
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

i call bs
simply cos that is his 7 post in total,
also if u are caught goin over 145 (i think, could be more) that there is possible jail time 2 be had. and since he was more than double the national speed limit jail time is almost a certainty. what court did he go 2?
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

Good call, I say BS as well. The poolice tend to not pursue if speeds exceed 150-160, not to mention the fact that a stockie VX SS will top out around 230. I see a few discrepencies in this story.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but a mate's mate's sister's cousin was booked for doing 280 in his Jaguar E-type by an unmarked automatic Camry Sportivo...

??
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

i got busted doing 455km/h in my stock 1600 gemi and my dick was 20" long and the female copper gave me head from the back seat...

its a true story
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

$1600 for 60km over? when did that happen?
The guy at work here only copped a $650 for being 55 or 60 over.
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

I also rather doubt the accuracy of this, as I had the misfortune to be on the receiving end for being 178km\h in a 100km\h zone and got hit with a $1500 odd dollar fine and 12 month suspension of licence.

I also managed to get done DUI at the same time, which cost me even more in terms of court issued fines and a cancelled licence for 24 months, not to mention having to attend a drinking education program to teach me why drinking is bad. It doesn't seem to have worked, as I still enjoy drinking, and I still drink a lot, however I no longer drink drive. Very Happy

Cheers Smile
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

3 weeks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

Yeh wen he first told me that i thought it was bs too!
the cop car was one of those new vy clubsport built for goin fast!
he has to go throught a speeding rehab course thing and get his licence all over again,
Well believe wat u must, but hey i couldnt stop laughing at him... im just sayin wat he told me!
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

One of my mates got done at 240kph and lost his licence for 18 mths and copped a huge fine, I myself got done at the street drags in Melbourne, had my licence cancelled for 12mths(had to re-sit both L's and P's test) and got a $1200 fine, and all I did was 2 burnouts in front of a crowded intersection. Screwed up insurance for 5 yrs couldn't get it at all
NeWaZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Busted @ 238kph Reply with quote

where bouts were the street drags you got done at EVLJT?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: