HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

F@##EN Cops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:09 am    Post subject: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

Bloody cops there theiving vultures got a fine the other week $100 then today driving home i got another fine why pick on me for so the $100 fine today was a lovely 18th birthday present for me today !F#$K!

(sorry about the dspelling a bit drunk)
Halcyon
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

well if u were doing something wrong, why u blaming them?? there just doing there job
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

true true, dont take away the fact they are annoying tho!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

I quote ....

'today driving home i got another fine ....'
'(sorry about the dspelling a bit drunk)'

I think you can see what I am thinking.

My blood boils when I read/hear about people driving whilst under the influence of alcohol. Being a victim of a drunk driver you kinda have a different perspective on the situation.

OH ! And if it is any consolation, I copped two fines within a week. Both in the wagon within a wek of getting the damn thing registered. Both $150.00, both 3 points. Why complain. Appears I was doing something wrong. Just hope that gaining some evidence from a dyno test might prove valuable in at least having it reduced.

Anyway, that is another story.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

how about having the rta come round to my house and defecting me for stuff like a blown light bulb in one of the parking lights ($1.20 to fix) and a loose seat bolt, now THATS annoying!
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

true cops can be annoying but we gotta abide by the law dont we, i got pulled up cause they seen something hanging from my boot and again cause some dude was speeding in a done up lancer was speeding passed as i was turning behind it and driving along and who did they grab ME cause i was all they seen, but if ur nice and not rude they will be nice back if ur rude well then ur f#$%ed

seeyas
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

Just to say there was a previous post about someone talking about driving Drunk i was not drunk while i was driving i came home then had drinks!! But hey shit happens
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: F@##EN Cops Reply with quote

least you didnt get defected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: