HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HELP!!!! ASAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: HELP!!!! ASAP Reply with quote

i dont need peoples bullshit now really not in the mood so yeah umm heres what i need to know, i have a td auto is fucked i need to get another auto all i can find is te,f,g can u put them in r the selectors on the same side? if there not and i get the selecter off the tg box will that just slide straight in?

like i said no fucken why dont u convert ti to manual thats outa the question just need the car asap so i can get to school and work

cheers
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP!!!! ASAP Reply with quote

If it helps, my TD Gregory's manual shows the selector shaft on the drivers side of the box. The TG box I have has the selector shaft in exactly the same spot. So if you want it, call me 0413 074523.

Cheers, Yonnee.
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: HELP!!!! ASAP Reply with quote

convert it to manual
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP!!!! ASAP Reply with quote

fuckwit!, i hate cunts like u that do that just to piss people off
PROJECT_MADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: HELP AT LAST Reply with quote

Yes the selectors are on the same side and its a head fuck to change shafts. So just throw a TE in, you will be better off as they have a revised valvebodyand more likely to have the later model K/down solenoid.
Project:MAD-GEM
p.s. check out the R&D for the "stage 1" shift kit info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: