HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

win a trip to wanneroo raceway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: win a trip to wanneroo raceway. Reply with quote

To all the people who love there racing. Im offering a two day pass to wanneroo raceway if they canfind me a foto of a gemini with a bhonnet scoop and a hotgemini.com sticker on the back. The car is a coupe so send your fotos along with your name and the plates of the car must be visible and MUST BE A WA CAR!!!!

happy hunting
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: win a trip to wanneroo raceway. Reply with quote

hey dude is ur mates car like a teal green lightish with one of those black rubber antennas and i think red rear sway bar??? does he work in ossie park? cause if he does then i could meet him as i work there aswell. does his number plate end in 622?? and it starts with 1 dont wanna givethe rest out hahahaha msg me on 0422016644 if im right then i can meet him and take his foto with the digi cam hahaha this is freaky stuff i only read this last nite and today if it is him i see it hahaha

seeya

daniel
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: win a trip to wanneroo raceway. Reply with quote

im not saying but send me pics Very Happy
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: win a trip to wanneroo raceway. Reply with quote

how can i ?????? the bastard drives to fast any how tell him ive seen him twice now red vt commodore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: