HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DROP TANK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: DROP TANK Reply with quote

HEY PEOPLES, IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WAS AFTER A BIT OF INFO. I OWN A TG SEDAN CUSTOM PAINT, MAGS. ETC. AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN DOING UP ANOTHER GEM FOR THE LAST EIGHT MONTHS. I HAVE THE PLAN OF PUTTING A DROPTANK IN AND I WAS WONDERING IF THE WAGON TANK FITS BETWEEN THE CHASSIS RAILS IN THE SEDANS BOOT. I KNOW THAT THE FUEL PIPE WOULD HAVE TO BE MODIFIED OBVIOUSLY. SO YEAH. IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE MUCHLY APPRECIATED. THANX
OMEN1146@HOTMAIL.COM
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: DROP TANK Reply with quote

An XP(?) fuel tank will fit exactly between the chassis rails. There is an article about it in the workshop.

Pavlos.
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: DROP TANK Reply with quote

FULLY SICK
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: AARRRGGGHHH!!!! Reply with quote

CAPS MY FREIND

look int he workshop and search the r&d
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: AARRRGGGHHH!!!! Reply with quote

whats to search in the R&D about mate your not aloud to post information in there..
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: AARRRGGGHHH!!!! Reply with quote

no but u can repost adam's post from 12 months ago, over and over again. That's all. That's because 90% of the ppl using this site can't be bothered helping ppl even though they've needed help in the past - or just don't know shit therefore no one else can.

They're the real hotgemini heros.

Mooch
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: AARRRGGGHHH!!!! Reply with quote

why are people still having tearies abouyt that fuckin forum, i mean ffs it aint hard to SEARCH, if its there its there if not go ring someone who gives a rats left testical about your concerns, hotgemini doesnt and never will have every frickin answer.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: AARRRGGGHHH!!!! Reply with quote

that little spit was not intended to offend, neither was it directed at anyone, it was a just a tantrum... Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: www.coldbluebirds.com Reply with quote

HEY kev y do u still cum on ere ay? i woulda throught u couldn't giva rat anus about gemis now.

chris...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: www.altimas.com Reply with quote

well ive been on this site since the days u never had to login! ive built quite a few friendships on here and believe it or not chris i still do love geminis, they are a part of my life and so is this site, so there you have it...
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: www.altimas.com Reply with quote

By memory "LOK" did it so track him down and speak to him. his done a few of em aswell
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: DROP TANK Reply with quote

So i'll take it that the wagon tank's dont fit?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: R&D Reply with quote

its for ppl to post info that is usfull. like how to do the drop tank. its not a forum to ask how to do a drop tank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: