HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Door Seals (interior+exterior rubber)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BDCVNU
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Door Seals (interior+exterior rubber) Reply with quote

allo all im in melb and ive just got my interior re trimmed and i am after the seals that run around the door usually the colour of the interior and have that thick black rubber that is the cushion between the door and the shell . everywhere i have called looking for new ones on the role ( grey with black rubber ) they tell me that they only have black interior with the thick black rubber ...

can ne1 help me find somewhere where i can get some on the role for my tg thats grey on black rubber ... (in MELB)
thanks.. ill post flix soon of my ground up rebuild (paint interior wheels etc )!! thanks ..Dave
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Door Seals (interior+exterior rubber) Reply with quote

every place that i've seen only sell it in black, and it dont really matter i dont think, if the pinch strips (the piece the rubber is glued too) are ok on the ones u have just get a replacement piece of rubber, and some adheisive, otherwise u'll just have to buy black ones cos ive never seen em new in any other colour
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: