HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

vinyl dye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dumped TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: vinyl dye Reply with quote

Has any one tried painting the interior roof lining of their gemy be4 with vinyl dye? If so wat does it come up like? and wat colour?

Thanks Dan
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: vinyl dye Reply with quote

haven't tried roof lining but i've done carpet and vinyl. comes up an absolute treat. i used the vht stuff. its meant to be the best by far.
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: vinyl dye Reply with quote

i dont know much, but i heard there was a mercedes in paris that crashed in a tunnel and go di all over it,
ooooooh dat was soooo wrong, oh well
hope that helped
laterz
david
dumped TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: vinyl dye Reply with quote

yeh ive done all my door trims and carpet and its come up heaps good. it should come up alrite ill try it anyway.
BDCVNU
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vinyl dye Reply with quote

i did my tg dash in it (gloss black) or semi gloss cant remember and all the plastics in the car including consols and it came up shmick... good luck but u may have to get a new cap (nosle for the can cause they tend to spit now and again and they leave nasty blobs on flat surfaces so if u know a graffiti artist they will hook u up
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: vinyl dye Reply with quote

yer mate get the VHT brand it's good shit. make sure you wax and grease remove every surface prior to spraying but!!!
toymachine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: vinyl dye Reply with quote

Let us know how you go with it, i was thinking of doing it meself....how many cans did u use?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: