HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rims 4 sale!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy_TEPanVan
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

I got a spare set of 15" Pursuits sittin around they fit a gemmie straight up no messin about and they are 7" wide.
Painted gloss black all in excellent condition. Im on the gold coast so gold coast, brisbane and other buyers will be given preference, but if u r dead set about buyin em i can freight em but ur payin for it Very Happy
Cheers
Jimmy_TEPanVan
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

PS when i say a set i mean I have 5 rims...... 4 and a spare the spare is exactly the same and all rims come with no tyres so make an offer
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh f#$% hell! why did you have to live there!
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

also you wouldnt want to tell me what car you got them off would you? if so thanks Very Happy
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

$70, gemmyboy79@hotmail.com im in brisbane, when u want the money??
Jimmy_TEPanVan
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

no probs man its a done deal if u wanna come pick em up im on the gold coast and i could meet u with em at a landmark like dreamworld or something..... or i can send em but ur payin freight costs either way lemme know.... 0414703951

By the way ppl i can get mroe of these rims so let me know if anyone else wants em SMS me or call fones on 24/7
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

what are they off jimmy?
overit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Rims 4 sale!!!! Reply with quote

fuckin hyundais
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: