HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wanted and for sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

wanted: a 1600 block, reconditioned in the last year, can have work done to it etc,
wanted: carby, preferably weber 34adm off falcon, or 32/36, holley whateva,
-----------------------------------------------------------
For sale or swap: i have a pretty much complete tg sedan, all interior velour seats, tacho dash etc etc, all sl/x accesories etc, sunroof, panels driveline.
------------------------------------------------------------
in S.A will not cod, reply here, for more details.

chris...
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

chris it's chris here, i have a weber, with a adaption plate for a gemi, i will probably sell, if u are still chasing doors, we have a few new tg at work
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

few questions.

very interested.

is the tg registered/registerable?

if u did a cash deal what would you want for the TG?

I have a 1600 with no mods, runs great and you can hear running/drive it etc etc. It's out of a 1 owner grandmas gemini wagon. FULLLLL MINT condition.

either way i have the engine, and for the right price, the cash. A 34ADM is worth $40 bucks, i know coz i bought one. A Reco 1600 sells for $500 in the trader. with 3 months warranty.

Cheers
Mooch
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

the shell aint registerable, it's fair rooted anyhow, hey chris what do u whant 4 tha webber? is it a 32/36? does it come with manifold? how much u want 4 it?

chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

the car has no plate anymore, good things left r door glass, all interior, a couple of the doors(rear), bonnet in good nick, bootlid, driveline, 4sp box, sunroof, Rh mirror, all electrics, heater unit, air con unit, etc etc. What do u need mooch? when was that engine last recond? how many k's has it done? r u willing to just part with the block?

chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

hey chris ( couprtx) i'll come into pt.elliot wreckers tomorroe.

chris...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

Hey dude, what colour are the seats. Im looking for green TG slx seats..

Cheers,
Pavlos.
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

mooch i think the shell is hones old car
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

interior is two tone blue( light blu and dark blue) seats are blue velour in excellent nik.

chris...
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

oh, nah don't worry about it if it's not resiterable.

cheers anyway
mooch
PROJECT_MADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: block and carb Reply with quote

i have a DGAV that i have modified for performance and a short G161z motor that is ok but could do with a quick spruce up. make an offer
in adelaide
curto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: wanted and for sale. Reply with quote

hey i am very interested in the Tg gemini u got 4 sale i was wondering how much and wonderin if ya got a picture of it if u aint already sold it you can email me at sir_irus@hotmail.com or message me on 0412 965 877
thanxz Curto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: