HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gemi club in perth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

hey peoples its me daniel here anyhow ive started a yahoo group its name is Gemini Club Of WA join in on the fun so we know how many people we have and general chat send pics aswell if you have any of your car i will be taking some hopefully this weekend and posting them though my baby is sick and sitting in the driveway not moving basically, so yeh hopefully by our meet which is yet to be confirmed on the the 24th august she will be running, invite friends and remember this is a tame club hehehe so no silly playing, lets keep it neat tidy and respectfull and lets have fun at the same time.

and i also hopefully have 4 more gemis joining the dude at wa suspensions in ossi park has 4 gemis and is interested so lets get our numbers up and take it from there

catch ya later fellas and any ladies

seeya

daniel
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

Yeh im up for this im in sounds like it is falling into place nice later

Scott
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

yer sounds good i think... I gotta come from mandurah :/ cunts
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

hey fellas hey josh did u have those short shifters??? for the gearbox??? if so u still selling them??

im outta here for an hour or so but will be on later tonite

seeyas
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

daniel you been talking to brad at WA suspension? i would liek to throw him ina ditch and buirn the fucker.
that is my personal opinion of him
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

ok hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whys that???? he seemed nice enough though if u know more pls do tell
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

put it this way he told me i couldnt get something and then was charging me $40 more for a pair of shockies THAN WHAT HIS BOSS was charging me!!!!
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

yeh well i guess im getting a good deal not sure front bearings new shockies and st
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

Id b in tha whole club thing but itd have to b in about 1 1/2 years time....Got my gemmi but i Still gotta get me licence.

cheers
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

how old r u??? its still good to be involved in activities aswell as long as we keep the club going
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: gemi club in perth Reply with quote

Im 16 and have got a TF with a DOHC 2Lt and 5 spd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: