HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TC gemini info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: TC gemini info Reply with quote

g'day,
i'm filling out a form for registration and third party insurance for my TC Gemini. On the form there are 3 things i need to know, The mass in kg, the gross vehicle mass and the gross combination mass. I checked the compliance plate but its not on there so if anyone knows these figures for a TC could you please let me know. I Was also just interested to know what the manufacturers figures are for fuel consumption on a TC Gemini.
Cheers Ben
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TC gemini info Reply with quote

i think the curb wight on most of the models is around 900kg, dont hold me to that, why do they need that though? i dont remember putting any of that shit on my rego or insurance forms. you should check if they actually need that, its prolly only if its a small truck or somethin like that.

matty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: