HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Info Please!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TG2L
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Info Please! Reply with quote

I bought a redy orangy TG sedan about 2 months ago from chipping norton in sydney.Its got a g200 in it now but it used to have a fuel injected and turbocharged g161 in it.Im just wondering if anybody knows anything about the car or remembers seeing it cause im interested in finding out what it was like and how it went.It would of had either stock rims on it or 15" momo ferrari wheels.The number plates used to be DVST8U and then they were LOS-51Y.Any info about it would much appreciated

Thanks
TG2L
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Info Please! Reply with quote

Forgot to say the only reason im asking is because i just found a pic on the net and i think its mine(but i dont know cause its a bit blurry and the flash on the camera blanked out the number plate)so now im curious.Also it got a custom interior and its pretty low.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: