HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BATGAIN OF A LIFETIME, well sorta.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: BATGAIN OF A LIFETIME, well sorta. Reply with quote

Ok guys, gotta keep pluggin away. The car is for sale, and is going in unique cars in a month or so, but i dont know whether i will bother with the trading post - in SA it's shit. I know it's pricey but ur getting a car you wont have to touch, ever. well for a long time. This is what you get:

Full custom wagon body, with engineers reports for mods. Starting from the front:

welded on guards, front steel spoiler grafted into bodywork, welded fron bumper with no bracket bolts or seems, tr magna indicators, no aerial hole (inside passenger quarter panel) No passenger door lock, VL Commodore door handles, One piece wagon side glass with engineers report, no rear bar, smoothed over tailgate with number plate recessed into rear pan. The tailgate also has a custom steel spoiler moulded in with working brake light (GSR Barina style and 2 weeks work!) - and electric release. Rest of body is fully seem welded, filed and filled.

All door jambs and other areas are void of seems and spot welds for a smooth finish.

Body paint is acrylic with a custom black/blue pearl paint - i have the formula too. The car also features blue pearl ghost flames and a junior hornet low scoop.

The engine bay features hidden wiring with all relays in a sealed box under the drivers guard. The only other thing in the engine bay beside the engine now is a battery.

The engine is painted in 2k as is the gearbox. The rocker cover is smoothed and filled with a custom pearl flame job, as is the blower cover and blower tube. The engine bay and door jambs are 2k.

Engine wise it is a 1600 now, with extractors and a 2 1/4 inch exhuast. Fully detailed with chrome, polished components and paint. New starter, new alternator etc etc.

The interior features 96 celica front seats (engineered) and rear seat trimmed to match, retractable rear belts, new carpet, custom moulded dorr trims, roof lining, visors, side panels, wheel cover all trimmed in grey velour. The console, fire extinguisher, arm rests, window winders, all have ghosted pearl flames painted on them - masked by hand. It features a custom moulded fibreglass dash with no ash tray, cig lighter, fan switch etc etc. It has moulded in guages for oil, temp and tach. These are vdo and speco brands. It has a momo wheel as well with a matching momo gear knob.

Stereo gear is Clarion 6 stack cd - custom mounted under the rear seat, with JBL 12 inch, Boss 2 channel, Alpine rear midranges and pioneer 6 inch 2 ways in the front.

Underneath has a fully detailed suspension with new shocks, springs, bushes, seals, gaskets and bearings! whatever it needed i did so i ended replacing everything on the car. The tailshaft is also flamed. The steering rack and all other alloy stuff is highly polished. All suspension is painted in 2k. Wheels are 15inch highly polished auscar aeros - the last set sold in AU for a gemi. apparently. Tyres are 15000 kays old and are goodyear f1's.

The car has been quite successful in the show circuit and is ready to drive away. Currently insured for 15grand agreed value so it's worth the money.

So come on guys, get urself a small loan and dont waste more money on fixing up a lost cause! Buy a car that has been built with quality in mind and i have receipts to prove it.

Genuine reason for sale, as i need the money as part of my house deposit.

Asking 12 grand.

Cheers
Mooch
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: BATGAIN OF A LIFETIME, well sorta. Reply with quote

if only i was loaded

well worth the money if you want a show car

hey can you let me know how much you can get me a silvia sr20de
Q model for or just a rough price as next year im gonna probabbly be purchasing one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: