HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

LIL MISS TC just posted a question about the g180 conversion right and yous did you usual "as posted by adam" shit, saying only ask questions in R&D but then when someones asks a question in R&D you say only ask questions in general chat, sorry guys but this if fucking annoying and what is up with it, some people arent new to the site and they are asking questions that arent always answered by searching ok... most of the shit in search is from the old forum anyway... im not being rude just stating a fact ok guys, just ease up a bit...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

b4 accusing me, check what i wrote.
i said its been covered and to do a search cos thers shit loads on it.. where did i give her the r&d shit?
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

um... gene didnt post it, i did...

my heart bleeds mate, build a bridge!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

I'm 50/50 (fitty fitty hehehe) about the whole searh dealio. I use it from time to time and normally find what i'm after, but it takes me aaaaaaaaaagggggessss to get the facts that really help. Search is filled wit toooo much crap posts about nothing to do wit what you're looking for.
Sometimes u just gets the shits and end up asking in the General forum, then some people chuck a retard at ya (hehehe litterally - props to Gene on that one).
It's more annoying if it's a subject they're chasing that gets coverage weekly.
Iiiii dunno, some days you feel for them, some days you cant be bothered helping out i spose......
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: GENE I APPOLAGIZE Reply with quote

SORRY MATE
CoupEME
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

If you guys dont want to help them dont post a reply how about that hey. and then maybe someone who can be stuffed will. Instead of you to just post whoring everywhere.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION: CoupEME Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/nismogemini/photosofintrest.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=118
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

bt whoring is fun.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION: CoupEME Reply with quote

couldnt help your self could ya. never thought that pic would be used on me.
so sad so very sad. Wink
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION: CoupEME Reply with quote

yeah you poor bugga
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

I think well all at hot gemini know how much you and mr Gemi LOVE post whoring.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

yeah it pisses people off which is always entertaining
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

as posted by adam...

"Don't post here unless you've already done some of the hard yards yourself. Don't post here asking if someone can build something for you. Quite honestly, don't post here if you are a newbie or not technically minded, this forum is intended for technically capable gemini fans to discuss technical issues.

Don't post asking questions about how to fix your car, this forum is for easy questions not to ask about how to change your brake pads or similar.

As part of my current (August 02) policy of zero tolerance, I will delete and/or ban for any breach of these rules.

----------
post questions in the R&D forum please.
HAHA
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: ATTENTION MR_GEMI AND GENE Reply with quote

petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: YYYYYYYYEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Reply with quote

thats the way boys get up em. pisses me of to the good old adam post whore post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: