HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

scumbag mongrel prick - help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

hi guys

the other week, my gem was parked where i work. some fuckstick decided he'd like my fuel cap door *u know the door that goes over the fuel cap on the side panel of a TE?* more than i would

what he didn't realise that as well as the shit as a shit thing plastic hinges, it was connected with screws. these 4 screws defeated this primative's intellect, so he/she resprted to taking to my beautiful gem with a fist full of keys under the fuel door, with 5 scratches and 2 dings

FUCKING SHIT

wanna know how hard these hinges are to find? fuckin impossible, i've tried wreckers, they don't know what i'm talking about, so i thought a complete new door. i saw 7 gems, and NONE, fucking NONE of them had the doors intact.

SO

where the fuck can i get these parts from?

sorry bout the language, but it's really pissed me of. the moment i get ahead with the gem, some dirty rat does something like this, or my engine shits itself, or blah blah

enough of a bitch from me, thanks guys

Andrew
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

I'd say go steal it off another gem, but that mite in turn be mine or someone on here, so dont do that. But they aren't hard to find man, i've had two of mine stolen just went to the wreckers and got em. I have a spare one now, altho im not sure if i wanna sell it, due these always misteriously disapearing when parked at shopping centre. Anyway try ur luck else where with tryin to find one, if not then i'll sell ya mine for cheap i guess.
cheers mate, and sorry to hear about ya gem, hate C*#ts like that happens to my gem a lot too dont worry mate one day we'll get em back.
cheers.
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

Hinges are about $10 each from holden dealer, brand new. Dont know about doors, should be everywhere at wreckers.

Ben
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

yeah man, i'm gonna try holden original or rare spares. the rare spares site might have em, if not, then i'll go holden and depending on price, i'll pick a few up "just incase"

but how do u put em on? there arn't any screws and shit, so yeah, whats the go?

thanks for your help man
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

WELL THATS JUST FUCKEN LOW! if ur in bris i have one, well i have 3 but 2 of them are attached to cars, the only thing i've had someone do is key my gem, but its 2pack so its hardly noticeable and i didn't notice it untill someone pointed it out to me, (it was on the passengers side, i dont get in the passengers seat) but it dont matter she should be coming off the road in a few months for a straighten up and rebuild, but dude if ur in brisvegas and u want a fuel flap with hinges i have a white one in the shed,

matty
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

the hinges are bastards to put on new doors ay, best bet, clean them up if u get a second hand set, get ur soldering iron and melt the plastic so that u can slide em onto the doors, then re melt the plastic over the metal, makesure u do a good job otherwise the bastards come loose easily, then just scew the new door onto the body and u have urself a fuel flap once again!
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your car dude.

I had to buy some new hinges for my car. Rare spares sells them for about $20 or so. They are quite easy to fit. You just melt the plastic with a cigarette lighter to seal them in place.
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: polyurtherane Reply with quote

just use blutack, polyurethrane and cable ties
does the trick easy enough
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: polyurtherane Reply with quote

invest in a pitbull, open a few windows, and then there shouldnt be no worries Very Happy or if you ever catch them a baseball bat in the back is always handy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: scumbag mongrel prick - help! Reply with quote

araldite
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: polyurtherane Reply with quote

how about an alarm system? With vibration sensor.
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: polyurtherane Reply with quote

hahahaha put an alarm on the fuel door!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: