HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Thinking of selling - TE Wagon...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wasabi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

Hello,
well, I'm thinking of selling my TE Wagon....I have had enough of it ahha...so what I wanna know is, what will I get for it?
Its got the stock 1.6 engine with a 32/36 weber on it, its Cyan Metallic haha with no top coat... 5 speed box, umm...interior is light blue velour, covered the door cards, the handles everythin, the dash board is light metallic blue aswell, it looks OK I guess...nothing special...
Drives good, no smoke outta the end..
I personally wouldnt pay 50 cents for it, but yeah.....any suggestions?

Thanks
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

well uve just told everyone here its a piece of shit with ur last comment, good luck trying to sell it for a reasonable price now....
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

i'll give u 55 cents just to make it worth ur while!
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

i up the bidding to a whole dollar

hey big spender out
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

ill pay by eftpos or cheque and raise the bid to $1.01, cos ill have to pay bloody fuel to drive the darn thing home
if she'll make of course.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

i'll pay u $1.05 cash! lol..... how much are u seriously wanting man? plus u did really do ur self outta money saying its a shit box
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling - TE Wagon... Reply with quote

email me at jvecchio@jondal.com.au im interested. Does it have rego? how much rust, etc?Confused? thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: