HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

Thank you to those people that turned up today, was a good day had by all. I have a question to put out to everyone in Melbounre, would it be better to do a owners cruz on a Saturday night insteed of a Sunday. Only saying this because people tend to go out on Saturday nights and sleep in on Sundays, could I have a little feed back on that thought pls.

Thanx
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

yeah it was a sweet cruise im so amazed the gem made it all the way up and back without stalling, im a tad disapointed on the turnout melb people need to make more of an effort i think,

im guna join the club aswell although i work monday nights till 9 i can still show to some meetings and all events.

cheers
peanut buttered
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

Sorry I couldn't make it. It was abit early seeing I would have had to come from Romsey lancefield way and I also don't have an e-tag.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

one of the reasons for the poor turn out was because of the autosalon being on this weekend, maybe planning a better date would provide a better turn out?
Menace
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

Why not have a cruz friday nights cos thats when a lot of people take out there cars. But not a friday night that calder is on.
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

Thanks for comments people, will try for another too when the weather is a little warmer, so keep a look out in the next few months
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

i think sundays the best day for a cruise as it was people make up cheap excuses for not showing up, tired, hangovers i mean cmon if u know ur goin on a cruise the next day dont get sloshed and go to bed, night time is good for chap laps or somthing like that not a cruise, i recon the cruise to bendigo was mad nice long run no shit traffic really enjoyed it

summer time would be real good
pazzo_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

sunday cruises are good but i love night cruises,
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Owners Cruz ( Melb ) Reply with quote

have listened and will organize one in the next few months, so stay turned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: