HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

clear taillights
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: clear taillights Reply with quote

Does anyone know where you can get clear taillights for a TG sedan?
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

No such thing unless you make them yourself
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

lol
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

speak to gene he was goin to rice his gem up and get some made
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

why clear tail light? what do they do?
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

ahhhhhhh rice is taking over our lives, i never thought it would attach the humble gemini! but it has, RUN FOR UR LIVES!
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

a wise person said that clear tail lights make ur car look like an "albino animal" dam rice ideas
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

get over it!! I've got clear headlights and indicators so I thought the clear taillights would look good with them. RICE RICE RICE WAH WAH WAH. Grow up!
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

man we're only havin a go at u, i wouldn't mind seeing what they came out like actually, see how it looked in the car, if u make some make sure u send in photos,
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

theres good then theres rice rice suits some cars dont get me wrong supras lancers rice away by all means but when u get a car from the 70s or early 80s that looks like a muscle car and rice it it looks gay
i myself have taken it apon myself to make the only thing rice in it its engine no fucken 17 inch chrome spokey fancy ass rims oldschool tuff rims no neons and shit like that no bullshit stickers no fucked up gay wings on it or crap like that im anti rice for the gems

vote 1 BILLET_GEM for anti rice policy
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

17 inch chrome rims arent rice they are bling bling, and i also would think that these would look nice on a gemini, not that altezza chrome looking shit ones, but just with the plastic from the lights in a smoked clear or white, it would look good on a darker coloured car.
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

as I heard on JJJ the other day....

If you are white and say bling bling
You're a tool tool
RX_GEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

"vote 1 BILLET_GEM for anti rice policy"

You got my vote Dude!!!
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

I am also thinking fo doing the same sort of thing to my TF, and replacing the tail light bulbs with light emitting diodes instead. Am hoping to get out to the wreckers and pick up a couple of sets of TF\TG tail light assemblies to experiment on. I'm also looking at modifying the indicators on the front with LED's, and the parkers as well.

People, try and remember that a car is like music, you might not like it, but everyone has their own taste and priorities, so accept that we will all have individualised cars. Cheers Smile
pazzo_gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: clear taillights Reply with quote

you hit the nail right on the head with that winterheart.
the reason cars are modified is because standard is not suitible, its all up to the builders taste.
ps that many L.E.D's will cost a farkin fortion!!!jay-car sell led kits that use the original globe sockets if that helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: