HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gaskets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
airbrusha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: gaskets Reply with quote

does any one know where i could get new gaskets for a twin cam 2ltr and for the injection ? this is all thats stopping me from putting it together and getting on the road, please help...
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: gaskets Reply with quote

buy sum gasket sheet and make ur own
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: gaskets Reply with quote

fuk yeh i wouldnt mind getting a 2L twincam fuel injected engine for my TD coupe...

How much did u pik yours up for with g-box?
this engine is out off the holden piazza aye?
is this the same engine in the TF zzz???
poppagem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: gaskets Reply with quote

i think you can get the head gasket from ridgecrest gaskets in vic,i think they are??? copper cut,the rest you have to make yourself.silicon....
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: gaskets Reply with quote

u are in fucking luck mate, i just got a gasket set last week, it cost $375, and it has to come from New Zealand, just gemini spares in adelaide can put u onto a set. Contained in the set, is head gasket, rocker cover gasket intake and exhaust gaskets, thermostate gasket and valve stem seals. u don't get much for your money, but i saves a fuck load of mucking around. the rest u have to make. i'm half way throught making mine it will take u ages. lucky i only payed $80 for my whole engine gearbox and setup. i hope it helps

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: