HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SAIC Stickers
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: SAIC Stickers Reply with quote

are we getting any made up, i think it would be good to get some done, aslo we should look into if we pitch infor own own get some sought of keyring made up, with the stickers we should get like S.A.I.C and also
South . Australian . Izuzu . Club
in like smaller writing so it fits the full length on the rear windscreen....
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: SAIC Stickers Reply with quote

things like that will come out of the membership fee, as well as CAMS registration etc
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: i wana do Reply with quote

i wana do motorkhana
w shoudl have a gemini day up at tee tree plaza and do our own motor khana
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Memberships Reply with quote

like it says when are all of this stuff going to be organised, whats actually happening with the club, like whos running it, are we having meetings etc thanks
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

Motorkhanas: to do a motorkhana you will need to be an official club and officially cams registered.

Club Situation: We have decided upon a name(SAIC) and as for whos in charge...i dont think anyone should be in charge...we want the committe to be commitee based and for everyone to be respobsible...however certain people will be in charge of certain jobs like funds, events organiser, cams officer....there is so much more to setting up an official club than first thought...but we will get all contact details on the upcoming cruise.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

yes as dave said there is more to it, please be patient with the forming of this club as its always best to get things done right the first time, its just like setting up a business ie. there are a lot of formalities to go through with all the registration etc.
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

yer....as dave said
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

whore
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

sorry i didnt realise taht it was going to be a fully registered club n all, thats cool , yeah i understand with the running of it, thats cool, YIPPEE IM GONNA BE IN A CAR CLUB haha
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

we dont HAVE to be a fully registered club....but it would be best to
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

yeah u actually want insurance to cover bodily damage if u fuck up bigtime on a car cruise!! NO CAMS REG, NO COVER!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

well ive been thinkin bout the club and decided im in charge of the money hehe. does every one know bout cams and other costs??? b4 we go organisin any more i think we should see who is willin to pay up...

oh yea by the way WHEN AND WHERE IS THE MEETIN????
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

well dave wants a meeting at a cafe, but i aint rich coz i was fucked over by a moneygrabber so USUAL PLACE USUAL TIME!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

i dont know about CAMS.. wat is it...
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Memberships Reply with quote

its an insurance thing u need for clubs. thats really the onlymoney cost in it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: