HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

manifolds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:05 am    Post subject: manifolds Reply with quote

i can modify your standard manifodl to flow better. im offering this to WA ppl at the moment. i will modify the plenum chamber and remove the unnessarcy metal in the chamber but wont increase the diameter of the inlet runners. I can show photos of a manifold i have already done if your interested. comntact me on gemini_v6@optusnet.com.au
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: manifolds Reply with quote

I can get a EFI manifold custom modified to be equal length runners, and the plenum to be similar style to the JPC ones for VL's and Skylines,

as the end two runners are kinked together it makes the runners uneven, therefore not the equal amoount of air fuel entering,

although there is not much space in a Gemini it is possible, not gonna really give out pics,

but im sure you will get the idea

regards
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: manifolds Reply with quote

Why are you telling us this? Are you selling them, or just willing to give out your contact to people?

Ben
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: manifolds Reply with quote

im offering to do it for ppl who cant do it themselves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: