HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Any Chicks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemcom3
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Any Chicks Reply with quote

Hey is there many Chicks on this site??
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

a few
but not that many its a shame really
gemcom3
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

are you male or female??
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

MALE
hahahaha
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

oh the poor fulla sounds abit desperate,....oh well u get that, nah there is a few chicks, would be good if more chicks got into gemi's but yea, there are a few on here,
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

nah just very very very board
a few months ago there were a couple that posted regulary
but yeah the sites got a bit quite over the last month or so
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

yea well amy hallet (imsc) got the shits with some people on here and shit that was said so she doesnt post ne more and i cant blame her, bayce is busy, moving house and other shit, i haven't spoken too her much, and i dunno what happend to the other chicks. but its good to know that some chicks are interested in gems too, had it not have been for this site and my addiction i wouldn't have met some of the great people i know now, and usually only get to talk to on here or at cruises, and its great to see the chicks out there too, teachin us a thing or two!

matty
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

from crazyndisturbed: its great to see the chicks out there too, teachin us a thing or two!

soo true heheeeh
can u teach me how to take my top off :)hehhe
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

although it would be sweet to get more ladys on the site i dont think it will happen its to much of a male site & if u say somthing or ask somthing that is a tad obviouse people jump down ya throught and yeah....... in short people r to harsh for ladys to stick round

my 2 cents
TD Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

Well im here on this forum...all good
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

yeah chicks are good, well some are, but there once was a mean OLD money grabber on this site!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

as long as she doesnt grab mine
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

u might be lucky ive lost count the amout of ppl amy has fucked over on this site, shes mean and will have her ass in court later this year! SUCKED IN BIATCH!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

what did she do to you man
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Chicks Reply with quote

TD Girl signed up yesterday. Smart. lol
"what did she do to you man" - atleast try and sound feminine dude. lol

Maybe something like, "Gee MRGEMI you big bad beast of a man, don't be so horrible, i'm sure she is a nice person!" - Nah, fuk that.

cheers
mooch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: