HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Dash Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Dash Question Reply with quote

Just wondering if a TE dash can fit into a TF gemini? If not whats involved? if anyone knows any info on this greatly appreciate some feed back
thanx again.
tx1975
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Dash Question Reply with quote

no u need to change the dash support panel to do it properly, that means undoing the spot welds on welding up te panel, it the metal sticking out from the bottom of windscreen if i dont know
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Dash Question and Front end Reply with quote

Also forgot to ask if a TE front can go straight onto a TG like chrome bumpers and grill and lights and stuff from a TE. I know the lights and stuff have to be re wired. Thats not a prob, just physically do they fit the front end of a Tg without any mods? And do they look any different seeing as all gemini parts are interchangeable.
Thanx again guys
steve.
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Dash Question and Front end Reply with quote

yes te will go onto a tg with the lights and shit being rewired. and the dash will probly have to be wired up to
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Dash Question and Front end Reply with quote

just buy a te, dont bother with doing all of that, probably cost more than the car
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Dash Question and Front end Reply with quote

Nah i'm leaving the Dash as it is, but the fronts defintely going to a TE grille and chrome bumpers, and i have already got all that stuff for some reason i just dont like the looks of TG they are still good but i like my TE betta.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: