HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Unfinished project.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Unfinished project. Reply with quote

Thinkng of parting with the gem but befor i do i would just like to know if anyone is interested in bying it WHOLE or maybe just interested in certain bits so please post your thought here. This is what it has.

The engin is a g200 rodao mod plated and heres the work done to it.

g200 block balanced blueprinted bottomend
fly cut flat top pistons
hv oil pump dual row chain ajustable cam gear
large 480+ lift cam
oversize valves, race ported head, chev springs
chromoly locks and retainers
reco modified 45mm dual side draft webers
regraphed electronic dizzy
balanced lightened flywheel
brass button clutch
motor done 10,000k since rebuid
200 k since dyno tune
made 113.7rwhp on dyno 1months ago once made 142rwhp but had a diffrent set up (not internals) so its there to be found.

The car its self is a white 1983 TG its lowered with pedders springs and shocks, 20percent window tint, 4spoke 13x6 and 13x7 drgway rims,2.5inch exhast and 4-2-1 extractors.

im askin 3500 for car complete body is the last thing that needs doin. please post your thought here even if your not inteseted in the whole car.

Thanks
gem on dubs
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Unfinished project. Reply with quote

wht compression in the engine running, and what is the duration on the cam? (asking cuz i have a SC14 supercharger sittin on my work bench) what cond. is the body in, how much rust really... and where are you?
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Unfinished project. Reply with quote

hey the engine has 11:1 pistons so a little high for superchanging unless u put a big ass decompresion plate in it and only run 5psi (i was thinking of doin this) The body has a little rust in far left hand cornor of boot(the middle had already been repaired with new metal floor) the front right door is pretty stuffed i reparied it (with bog and rust repair) so no urgency there and thats it. back doors are fine as the window seals still good. and floor pans are good. Im on Gold coast can drive most places.
gem on dubs
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Unfinished project. Reply with quote

ahh too far for me, i'm in syd. got a pano, but dont know whether to invest in this much rust repair with it.
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: mags Reply with quote

how much u want for the mags? whats the rubber like on em? got a pic of them? and is the offset right? thanks heaps, i'm on the caost as well.
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: mags Reply with quote

not willing to split the car up just yet but the rubber is good i can get a pic and the ofset is fine but i run 205 on back and they hang out by 2ml but its not noticable ill let u know if i chose to split it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: