HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gold coast cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

hi guys, any gems on the coast wanna cruise on night or something? i havn't seen anything on here about one, and it'd be cool to see a stack of gems converge on surfers then the car park maybe, it'd sure piss of the rice boys, and the commonwhore drivers

whaddaya think?

andrew
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

yeh im keen for that . wat nite?
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

yea havn't had a cruise in ages, i know the ismc has prolly had one but im not a member as yet, i think we should organise a day cruise, something different, yea pissin off the rice boys is fun, and we get quite a reception as we all pull into the car park, but as you's prolly know that the coppers are gettin pretty tough down there which means defects and fines which none of us want.

just a thought,
matty
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

i been to the carpark once, being from adelaide it was a complete shock to see those hundereds of awsome cars everywhere u turned ur head. when i was there, there were no cop dramas but hearing whats been goin on lately up there its heaps sad to think that the cops are defecting and impounding beautiful cars instead of catching criminals, druggos and money grabbers. Hope yas organize a big one and stick it up the coppas, but not too big coz the SAIC is trying to be better than you rich guys!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

ill be in for it
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

yeah, the BWCP has been a bit shit lately, to much rice, to many ego's and not enough gemmies!!!!!

sat night? the night most of them are out? i'm not entierely keen on the car park, but its the place to be apparantly, i just dont wanna get pulled up. souldn't matter but, my gems stock except for no pin stripes, seat covers and a stereo i'm tryin to put in now lol, so yeah, i guess its stock

where/when?
turk_gemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

yeh guyz i am in 4 it if u's are although my gemi is half primed up n i have ripped half d dash out i will still try n b there just to get our numbers up
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

ill travel down from vegas for yas Very Happy
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

DONT GO DOWN THE COAST THIS WEEKEND!!!!!. the gold coast marithon is on and the carpark down where the pool is is the only spot for parking and the president of the BWCP says that the cops will be out this weekend and the spit is there main target
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

Oi Yobnutz, r u mates wit Winky ? Have u seen his VL, it's been aproached by Street Machine for a full article B4 it was finished - 0VL-666...
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

na havent meet the bloke but read an arcicle on his car that was in the gold coast paper. it should b out on the streets soon cant wait for that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: