HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

5spd box fs Brissy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boogdude
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: 5spd box fs Brissy Reply with quote

Hey got a 5spd box for sale from spare car.
Comes with shifter and bellhousing.
vgc 100 bucks Brissy.
s4027050@student.uq.edu.au
or reply and ill get back to you
cheers
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 5spd box fs Brissy Reply with quote

does it work? when did it last run? where in brissy?
boogdude
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 5spd box fs Brissy Reply with quote

Its a very good box. It was in my brothers car till he gave it to me. i basically used it till it rusted out then transferred everything into a new body. Leaving me with the 5spd left over.I then was supposed to put it in my mates gemi but he has a tx and supposibly they don't fit. It hasn't been run for bout 6 - 9 months. The gears are tight and clean. I live in St Lucia but can travel within reason. Will be home wednesday arvo. If you are interested drop me a email of where you are and we can work it out from there.
cheers
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: 5spd box fs Brissy Reply with quote

Hey I live at Sunnybank is there any chance you could drop the box off I have $100 cash ready to go. Cheers. Thomas
boogdude
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: 5spd box fs Brissy Reply with quote

Yeah thats possible. Send me an email with ur address and i'll bring it over if you are still keen. Let me know.

CHeers
boogdude
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: 5spd box fs Brissy Reply with quote

Yeah thats possible. Send me an email with ur address and i'll bring it over if you are still keen. Wednesday arvo good with you? Let me know.

CHeers
s4027050@student.uq.edu.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: