HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DRIFTO!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:00 am    Post subject: DRIFTO!! Reply with quote

I was powering around a freshly laid corner in second tonight, i had a sigma sittin on my ass for ages so i took the corner fast as to lose him, when all four wheels started to screech, i hit the webber up for some power and totaly threw the ass end out, the wheels spun for a bit while the car was sideways and i fully smoked the sigma (litteraly!) Nice black marks on the road too.
After i came swooping out of the powerslide i landed straight in a police RBT(!) I was furious, but that was my first awesome tire smokin drifty and it only cost $240, the cops was surprisingly cool about it, they all laughed when i got out and said it was a accident, but they still gave me the fine as if it was unintentional so i didnt lose any demerit points!!! My fine read:
Unintentially driving a vehicle to produce excess noise and/or smoke!
if it is "willingly driving a vehicle to produce......" then u lose two demerit points! the car is loud as and they fully heard it rev out :p and i still got to keep my points!
Oh well im off, just thought i might share the experience coz im kinda proud
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: DRIFTO!! Reply with quote

love your work i tried this wheni was caught in town one night but when he told me he was following me for the last three corners i was just sideways around it sort of killed
the it was an accident act at least you didn't lose point's
i lost 6 in one hit
15psi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: DRIFTO!! Reply with quote

Sorry Fellows,
If u guys wanna drift, do it on the race track, not public roads!!! Much safer and u dnt get pullerd over for excessive noise and smoke!! Plus it dnt cost $240!!!
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIFTO!! Reply with quote

Party Pooper!!! ; o )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: