HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I want noise!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yella TE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: I want noise! Reply with quote

I have taken the rear muffler off in the quest for more noise but its still quiet, I'm looking at replacing the other muffler with a striaght-thru type - whats the best without being over noise limits? The rest of the exhaust is stock size, with extractors.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I want noise! Reply with quote

i think i have a set of geni extractors, and a 2" exhaust, and single muffler, not all that loud when idoling, makes some noise when being reved, but my dad got a new sports exhaust, 2" single muffler, on his gemi, its fucken loud as, they said put it on a manual with extractors and you'll be deaf in a week, (his cars an auto) that was from right price exhaust in moss st brisbane, i dont know where mine is from it was on the car when i bought it
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: I want noise! Reply with quote

get some extractors, just a 2 inch or 2 and a 1/4 exhaust, a descent muffler like a lukey muffler, or something like that, and get something like a three inch pipe going out the back, that should sound alright
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I want noise! Reply with quote

ive got extractors, 2in with a lukey super turbo muffler in the middle, it isn't heaps loaud when idleing, but it turns heads when i put the foot down, sound like a b.o.v when ya back off 2.

chris...
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: I want noise! Reply with quote

yeh fuk yeh . thats wat u want aye.. heaps lumpy when your ideling... how is this possible with my 4:2:1 . wit 2 inch exhaust system able too do so?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: