HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BRISBANE GEMS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

Ok, last Thursday, me & my mate went for a bit of a drive around chermside/aspley.
We have heaps of fun pissing off the commonwhore population of the area, but.... WE NEED MORE!!!!
So anyone with a willing gemini, no matter what condition(coz ours arent that great!!), is quite welcome to join us.
We dont do much, just meet at Aspley maccas and check out the scenery, then go for a few laps of gympie rd, usually only as far as the strathpine/bald hills turnoff, and then as far as chirmside the other way, contemplaiting a city cruz this week but not too sure.
Like i said anyone feel free to join, but dont expect too much, not a full blown cruz, just a bit of a meet.
I Drive the lowered, blue te/tg mixture, and my mate drives the yellow tf that makes a shitload of noise/music, we will try to be at maccas about 9:30, if you miss us then, we will be out cruzing close by.
I'll post again in a few days to remind.
cheers people, hope to see ya there
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

anyone ever cruise around Clevland (Redlands)
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

not that i know of...
bit further north but still on the bay (scarborough, redcliffe and brighton) there are gems everywhere... i think we should do a sunday drive out that way sometime.
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

ahhhh good ol redcliffe, ware u from geminick??
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

Newmarket (like 3 ks from the city on the north side)
you?
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

Kallangur, the little hole next to the big one....
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

Hey i'm in Everton Park, FA from aspley, so i'll be there hopefully this fridy round 930ish, probly cruise to Harrys diner for a bit too, i'm in the crappy creamy colored TE with 17's and black windows...
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

come thursday thats when we'll be there
i'll prolly be at harrys friday tho Smile i'm at newmarket
GRANNYVAN
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE GEMS!!! Reply with quote

Where the fug is there too go?
Im from the Gold Coast and as u know the pigs are goin fuckin crazy Razz
No one goes out racin or anythin down hear since the raid on the car park.
Need to shut down some fags in 180sx and 200's and skylines and shit. I'M GOIN CRAZY!!!!

HELP ME!!

p.s. havent been to joes for years forget hoe to get there street names could help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: