HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB A GEM IN MELB

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezza
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: WTB A GEM IN MELB Reply with quote

Anyone selling a gemini in Melbourne? Will spend the money if it is worth it.
stumps
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Custom Gems Reply with quote

IF U WANT,i can put you in touch with a new company in melbourne that rebuilds cars (gems and vl's) to fit orders.
you tell them what yoy want and they get it.

for eg. a gemmie (particular models can be sourced), with rust cut out/dents repaired, fresh metallic paint in your choice of any color,1.8 or 2lt (reco head and bottom end inspected by mechanic, or rebuilt to your specs), 5spd, retrimmed in your choice of late model velours(inc. headlining,decent work), new 16" rims,new lowered springs, new cd playa and 6x9's and rwc/rego for about 4-5g's.

Basically you work out what you want, negotiate a price and pay a deposit.
I put down a deposit on a wagon about three weeks ago and expect to pick it up in about a week. I've seen the work though and it looks pretty good.
EVL_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems Reply with quote

hey bro what kind of gem do u drive?
how do u know these ppl....
they do good work, anybody wantin a gemini done up these are the ppl to go to, u get to choose the way u want ur gemini to be..

LATERS
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems Reply with quote

does any1 else on this forum know them???

they are ok i guess ;p
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems Reply with quote

Yup i know them, cool guys, silvia and rob. They are good help i reckon. Buying a gem of their mate sometime this week. And they are spraying it for me and doing any other lil bits ne pieces i need done for a good price. I dont know if i should give u's their numbers, but i'll ask them if it's cool and if anyone wants it, i'll give it to them.
cheers.
stumps
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems Reply with quote

HOLY FUCK@!! THESE GUYS ARE FAMOUS, EH!!
tHEY ACTUALLY CALL THEMSELVES S+R CUSTOM CARS NOW OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. WASN'T SURE WHETHER TO ACTUALLY POST THEM UP HERE EITHER. BUT GETTING THEM MORE BUSINESS CAN ONLY HELP EM! iF ANYONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO 'EM GIMME YOUR DETAILS AND I'LL PASS EM ON. UNLESS PERVERT GETS THEIR OK TO POST A NUMBER THAT IS.
i DON'T DRIVE A GEM AT THE MOMENT. hAD A TD COUPE WHEN I WAS 18, PULLED IT OF THE ROAD TO REBUILD WHEN I LOST MY LICENSE. AND THEN FOUND SILV AND ROB IN THE TRADING POST WHILE LOOKING FOR A NEW SHELL. fRINDLY fOLK AND THEY'LL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP OUT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: