HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what is a cdt spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: what is a cdt spoiler Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=57

i want one. the front one.
might sound dumb but wtf is it?!
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: what is a cdt spoiler Reply with quote

CDT is short for Country Dealer Team. they raced gems back in the 80s, and released 3 road verions. they all had bodykits. there were the series 1, 2 and 3. 3 being the mostly modified which included twin webers as a factory option, yee-har!!!
nerd
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: No idea but...... Reply with quote

no idea but what the f#ck did he do with to other half of his half race cam????????????????? what do the valves onlt open on 1 and 4 or maybe its just the inlet valves that open. hehehehehehe
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: No idea but...... Reply with quote

yeah maybe 1 & 4 are the race pots and 2 & 3 have a road cam for econimical reasons! heh
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: WRONG ON CDT!!! Reply with quote

the S2 (series 2) was the twin carb modified 1800 and the S3 (series 3) was a draw through turbo 1800 they only made fifty of these for race use. the s1 i think was only slightly modified the other 2 where the really modded ones i.e; big headwork, balanced etc
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: WRONG ON CDT!!! Reply with quote

i know where there is a cdt, its seen better days but would be a good project, only missing the steering wheel and the boot spoiler, from what i know, has the flares and all, engine, gearbox, but its a 1.6 and needs alot of attention, and its like a fair drive past willobank, i want the flares off it though, they are phat
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WRONG ON CDT!!! Reply with quote

Was that the one on eBay?

I bidded for that, but couldn't afford more than 400 bucks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: