HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: thirsty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: attn: thirsty Reply with quote

what condition is it in? has it been reco'ed b4? is it just the bare block, can u weigh and measeure it to find out how much u it cost to cod down to s.a , i'm keen 4 it, i wouldn't have tha money 2 u 4 2weeks tho.
i'll sms u
chris...
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: thirsty Reply with quote

Chris,
It is a bare block, head on...no manifolds...dizzie...or flywheel..Could maybe find a flywheel, but cost would go up..
The engine was smokey but quiet so bottom end could be alright.. I had a query from a guy in Vic about it and got quote of 170.00 for freight to Melbourne, so SA shouldn't be much more..
I will give you an invoice for the block and freight to SA when I find out the correct amount if you like, give you my bank details so you can deposit the money and then I will send the engine to you..How does that sound..? My work Phone number is 0738441533 if you want to ring me to establish my bonafides..
Cheers Thirsty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: