HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

For those who run Penrite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: For those who run Penrite Reply with quote

Hey if any of you fellas run penrite oil what grade do you use? I have a brand spanking G180 bottom end all balanced and stuff so what grade should I be useing after it's run in?
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: For those who run Penrite Reply with quote

i'm running penrite 40 in my dohct, but i think they recomend it for worked n/a aswell!
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: For those who run Penrite Reply with quote

I run the HPR40 as well, we have a Penrite rep that comes into my work once a week and we have a chat every now and then. He told me that the HPR40 would be best for my G200, and that if it gets substantially worked to a higher revving nature, that HPR30 would be the lowest i should go. Every blue moon i run the 30 to see if there's any difference, but my engine revs cleaner, idles quieter, and stays thicker longer with the HPR40.
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: For those who run Penrite Reply with quote

Cheers. I'll run it in on HRP30 and run HPR40 after that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: