HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

shortly looking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: shortly looking Reply with quote

for a coupe !! stock as!! with rego! i need something just to play around in and paint mat black and put white walls on anyone got anything for sale at the moment?

and my mate looking for a wagon to paint mat black aswell!! soo please tell me wat you have thanks!
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: shortly looking Reply with quote

where r u?
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: shortly looking Reply with quote

I think if you are going to make the effort to paint a car then there are a lot better colours than Matt black.. A bit like having a wank with a rubber on !! LOL ( do not take this seriously )
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: shortly looking Reply with quote

and what exactly is wrong with matt black? it looks nice with some nice 13 inch wheels, whitewalls and lowered
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: shortly looking Reply with quote

its just going to be my car to cruz round in soo me and my mates have one mat black gem of each model ! (coupe, sadan and wagon!) all with white walls and dumped on there nuts!! would look sick all cruzing together
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: