HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

body kits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
binnsy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: body kits Reply with quote

does anyone know where i could get a reasonable front spoiler and perhaps skirts around the melbourne area. if not, is there anyway i could do anything to jazz up the front end of my tg, and perhaps make some custom skirts.

cheers
beasty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: body kits Reply with quote

there is a company called ezy glass (not quiet sure if spelt correctly) they are in coburg north just around the coner from the batman fawkner train station the still make gemini body kits to order
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: body kits Reply with quote

hey dude honestly i wouldnt bother TG's look better with the standard body shape and adding some sort of kit would just ruin that....
binnsy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: body kits Reply with quote

yeah, but i saw the fibreglass gem, and i thought it was worth asking. it looked pretty sick. and this whole body kit concept is just an idea. im dead broke so im just working on making her run and look average at the moment. thanks anyway guys. ill check that place out next time im over that way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: