HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need td dash and wagon interior

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bizurkgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

im after a td dash no cracks and also interior like the door trims and rear trims for a td wagon thnx daniel 0414771659 any colour
hoTDwagon
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

hah we need the same stuff.
bizurkgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

hehe fuck its hard to find it
im in sydney
wats ur gemi like?
im is gettin sprayed this saturday candy apple green so i want good interior to pass rego then im goin hektik on the interior
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

Hi
I have a crack free dash, black for an early model and all the wagon trims.
sunshine coast
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

i reckon fully sick is better than hektik, just my thoughts anyways, i will have a shit load of parts for a tg/tf/te wagon soon, so lemme know if u guys need anything , all parts should be goin for next to nothin, just to travel transport costs 2 where i am.
bizurkgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

whackenauffe where are u located
cos i need door trims tail gate trim kick panels and trims on the sides in the rear i only want original trims not retrimmed or remade trims thanks
bizurkgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

elky only if u were in syd they would be sold
hoTDwagon
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

yeah im saving up to get my body work done then im gonna get metalic gun metal grey paint job done and black velure interior, i want to make my own dash out of fibre glass aswell then ill get some good locks and then work on the sound system. its gona be fun:D
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: need td dash and wagon interior Reply with quote

bugger! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: