HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

5 car pile up today
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

my td was in a 5 car pile up today i was driving alond south rd a bmw indicated for 2 sec then pulled some fast and furiouse bullshit on me so i honked my horn and he threw his brakes on i slamed mine on missed his car came to a compleate stop the old man in the vl behind me threw his brakes on stopping in time also, the brand new 255 kw clubsport behind him also stopped in time then either the new falcon or the audi behind him rammed each other slamming all 4 of the cars up the line 1 at a time hitting my sedan in the arse!!!!
fuck u bmw drivers now ive gota go through a million insurance bullshit things because of this crap and my gems ass looks like its got celulite Razz

upset i am

send my gem some get well soons people hehehe
hoTDwagon
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

you would be spewin! where abouts on south road im headed there now.
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

umm like just up from safeway ull c shrapenal on the ground man
hoTDwagon
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

did the bmw get crunched? that would be satisfying as to see. haha
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

nah cause i stopped short of him and he pissed off afterwards like didnt even get his plates.
satisfaction came from the 75 grand comodore gettn crunched the worst although the guy was nice as i was still like sweeeeeeeettttt
Somebody
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

thats a shame about ya car buddy..i feel your pain!
any chance that ya cars a write off?
hope all goes well fixin it.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

bad luck champion, hope it turns out ok
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

hope not man, i know a panel beater so all should go well and the guy that directly hit me has insurance defintaly but i think the way it goes is all the way down the line the first one to cause the inpact either the audio or the falcon, soooooo hope its not a write off its just the bumpers wrecked and the ass is dented in need a new ass section and a lil panel beaten on the side didnt even brake my lights so yeah hopfully touch wood should be all good
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

shit ay, Geminis dont take too well to being hit in the rear. I wrote my TE off that way but I got paid out and bought the car back off the insurance company for $100 so I was happy. Then I just got a TG and put all the good stuff off the TE on that. Hope it all turns out ok but
HOTHOUSE GREEN GEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: what about ur boot lid Reply with quote

im looking for a boot lid is it still in good nic play a good dollar thanks
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: what about ur boot lid Reply with quote

hey hey hey shes not dead yet my boy if it cant be salvaged or my panel beater wants to get a new one yeah. its not fucked either it hit under the bumper really lifted my car up
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: what about ur boot lid Reply with quote

jusst think when you get the insurance money back
get ya mate to fix cheap, keep the few extra bob for something else
maybe a strengthend boot hehehehe

hopes she fixable man cos thats fucked

its not like my commodore tho i rolled, lost an engine mount, running the tyres on wire it still goes. 1 week of reg left fuck it!

get well soon little gem!
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

haha was that with a four speed or five speed gearbox? guess there will be no more drag racing for you hey tiger!

From now on, when ever you see a beamer, scratch the fuck out of it! they're all a bunch of pompus assholes neway.
whackenauffe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

there not all pompus,
ive seen a few beemers that have huge 17's, so if u see one of those just give it a good kick in the side panel and tell them 2 fuck off (back 2 there own country) ooops did i say that
BILLET_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 car pile up today Reply with quote

haha nah i was planing to do the conversion to either 4 or 5spd, needles to say that will be put on hold for a while. and i wasnt speeding at all thats the thing had a chick in the car Sad poor gem

ohh yeah how much would it take for it to be a write off like the back bumper is gone the ass is pushed in about half a foot all accross its tapped onto the pasanger quater
like the cars only insured for 1600 so yeah whats the go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: