HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Mmm 350 Holley setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Mmm 350 Holley setup Reply with quote

Hey people

If I were to modify the stock gemini manafold to suit this 350 Holley what would be the best way to have the 2 barrels??? Would i have the facing next to each other like the stock niki or should I cut the small plemum thingy and make a new one out of 6mm plate so the barrels are turned 90degrees from the niki setup? I can do all the TIG welding and stuff after work. Also some people say that the 350 is too big for my engine which will be around 1880cc but dave (TX_coupe) is running twin webers and they would be more cfm than a 350 Holley??? explain? Also another reason for changing to a 350 Holley is because everytime I brake hard my engine stalls because of the fuel setup or something.

Cheers fellas

Josh (WA)
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Mmm 350 Holley setup Reply with quote

ooooooooooooooooovvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkillllll
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Mmm 350 Holley setup Reply with quote

i used to run a 350 holley on my g200 fuck it used to go hard... but had to be careful of flooding it off the mark
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Mmm 350 Holley setup Reply with quote

But twin webers is nearly 1000 cfm... ???
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mmm 350 Holley setup??? Reply with quote

I'll take it no one on here knows an answer about what way to position the carby on the manafold?
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Mmm 350 Holley setup??? Reply with quote

yeap ypour right josh

i would turn it so it runs parell to the motor it may stop the carby flooding the motor and it may go harder.

the twin 44 IDF's flow 1060 @ 3.0inHg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: