HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

1984 TG 4 sale in adelaide

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: 1984 TG 4 sale in adelaide Reply with quote

defected for zaust, tyres, seatbelts

bought it of a mate defected and ran outa cash on another project so its been sitting in garage for months. Its been resprayed not so long ago in original goldy/brown and is in damn good nick, only rust in whole vehicle is a dab of surface rust on rear driver side door but other then that its a great 100%. Engines running fine and is clean enough to eat off. I bought 4 new retreads and 2 new front seatbelts which cost $200 so all that needs to be done is a stock exhaust for the inspection.

any offers appreciated but not to fussed if it doesnt sell,i was looking at around $1g
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 1984 TG 4 sale in adelaide Reply with quote

on another thought i know its not gem related but i got a 1980 5 speed celica thats also defected for (low brake fluid level) and smoke (it was a cold night) but runs really well, was my work car but been sat on driveway for about 3 months now. too good to wreck so i kept it all together and will sell for $350.

in adelaide
epod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 1984 TG 4 sale in adelaide Reply with quote

you probably already know this but: you cannot sell or register a car that has been defected until the defect has been lifted, meaning that you will need to get a special permit to drive the car to a repairer (or do it yourself) and then get another permit to take it to regency. once the defect is off you can re-register the car.

if you sell the car with the defect and it gets picked up for anything (even a speeding fine) you will get done for it because it will be on record. i've had my car defected 3 times in the past 7 months (cops are cunts arent they) and the first time the rego ran out 2 days after it got defected. made it a head fuck to do anything.
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 1984 TG 4 sale in adelaide Reply with quote

thanx 4 the update bro, cars been sold to a mate today so all should be good
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: